Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Items From My Etsy Shop

One thing I can say from my (only recently begun) attempt at putting my artwork online is that I am learning a whole lot of new and exciting things. That is one benefit I had not even begun to project when I started the adventure. Also with the advent of my blog, I have become a journalist. Oh, my mother-in-law would be so proud of me (if she had a computer and knew how to turn it on). This is because she has been faithfully keeping a diary since she was 12 years old. One day we will know exactly what she thought about all of us -- good or bad.

Today, as part of my learning experience in dragging myself kicking and screaming into present day computer technology, I am going to see if I can accomplish showing items from my Etsy shop in the blog. So hear goes. You're along for the ride, but please don't laugh so loud I can hear. OK?

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.