Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11, 2007


Friday night, we went on an art walk on Anna Maria Island, Florida. As usual, the consensus was that there are a lot of talented people in this world. Judy Strom is the featured artist at the Artists Guild Gallery in Holmes Beach. Her artwork in the front window is stunning. If you have a chance check it out. Also, Sue Johnson, a potter there has a nice body of work in this shop including her beautiful teapot.

This morning I got up thinking, I've got to paint. It's about time I made some nice art, but all I made was a great cup of coffee.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.