Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tony Couch Workshop In Estero

I am just back from the most wonderful and educational workshop that was held in Estero, Florida. Estero is just south of Fort Myers and north of Bonita Springs on the west coast.

We had a most enjoyable week of watching Tony Couch demonstrate his immeasurable talent doing a demo every morning. In the afternoons, we had to put the pedal to the metal and attempt to put into practice the jewels we had heard about each morning. Needless to say, there were many failed attempts to produce successes, but the learning opportunity was simply fantastic. I will be working to master what I have learned for some time.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.