Monday, February 25, 2008

MyCatLulu Wanders In, "Meow."

Welcome to my feature on a shop named after a cat whose name is Lulu. This cat is said to be one of the cutest cats out there. It's hard to say, after I discovered the Mean Kitty videos and the Kitten and His Box video on YouTube. Does this cat have her own videos? Anyway, she looks pretty cute, and does have interesting eyes. But, I digress, this feature is about her "people" Becca's shop, My Cat Lulu.

Here are a couple of card sets from MyCatLulu's new charity section. A percentage of sales from these items goes to either one of two places: to Amnesty International or to Etsy For Animals Charity of the month. Check it out, and get nice gocco card sets while you help some good causes.

Becca has a BA in Art. Her day job is as a Desktop Publisher. She has trained in Photoshop, Indesign, gocco, her medium format camera, black and white darkroom, and the color darkroom. She says, "Currently I am working with my husband to set up a photography Etsy shop where will have prints for sale and services like wedding/ engagement portraits. "

Here are some very nice Custom Gocco Silk Screened Note Cards which you can order and have personalized and made to use as thank you notes or another individual need.

To see more of MyCatLulu and Becca go to:

http://mycatlulu.etsy.com http://mycatlulu.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Becca Alley said...

thanks for the lovely feature.

DreamON said...

Glad you enjoyed it! You should do a video of Lulu.

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.