Monday, February 4, 2008

Deabus Amor

OK, I've been curious about the meaning of this shop name since I first started seeing it. So, Good Marketing to you! Sheika Lugtu says, "Roughly translated, Deabus Amor means 'Goddess of Love' in Latin. Though I am by no means a deity, I believe in sharing love and good-will through each item I create."

The bracelet on the right is made from polymer clay beads made to resemble fingerprints (as well as some translucent blood-red beads in between) and is named Smooth Criminal. Pretty funny, I think???

Sheika states, "Everything in my shop is handmade with the exception of prints. The paintings and photographs are original by me but I send a .pdf file to my printer for the prints."

Purple Tako Heart Sugar (at left)
"A strange name for a strange pendant, this purple endeavor features a crackled coil, bubbles and spotted swirls. Perfect for that indie/kitschy/
geeky fashionista in your life who would be delighted by a unique crowd-stopper."

She says she is friendly, and a little too loud, sometimes hyper and mostly crazy. Sounds like the definition of a fairly regular artist to me.


You will find Deabus Amor in these locations:









http://Deabusamor.etsy.com
http://omgcow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.