Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Everlasting

Today's Painting A Day is called "Everlasting," because I saw in the focal point, two rings which symbolized for me covenant marriage, and the colors of the painting are happy colors: gold, yellows and magnificent manganese blue; and where they cross, pale green. It is painted with acrylic paints on 12 x 12 x 1 inch canvas. It will not need painting unless it is the desire of the buyer to frame it. The painting is not signed on the front, because the buyer might like another orientation. It is signed and dated on the back by the artist (me).

To see more information about this painting or for purchase information click here. It will be found in my Etsy shop, DreamON.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.