Friday, May 16, 2008

May 16 Sunrise - Painting A Day

















This morning's sunrise, fresh and on paper!

The sun had just broken out of a fog bank across the water, and this glorious picture emerged. I just had to whip out my watercolors and try to paint what I saw. Of course, what is my paint and brush rendition compared to the glory of the actual beauty of a God-given sunrise?
The size of this one is 7 x 10.5 inches on 140 lb. Arches Cold Press Watercolor paper. For more details or to purchase, please click here.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.