Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Painting A Day: Flowers On Red Kool Aid




Flowers On Red Kool Aid is my Painting of the Day. It photographed quite orange, but it is much more of a true red. Reds are very difficult to adjust. I put a layer of Pyroll Red under the Medium Red Acrylic layer and then scratched design elements into the top layer, so perhaps the camera read right thru to the much more orangey-red underlayer. I will try to get a photo with truer colors tomorrow when it's light.

For purchase information or more details about this painting click either here or on the photo. Flowers On Red Kool Aid is displayed in my Etsy store, DreamON.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.