Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yart Sale




Etsy sellers have organized a cyber yard sale of art for the time period of June 11 - 20. When holding a yard sale, we usually grab that cup of coffee and head out to sell the yard - or at least all the stuff we've dragged out into the yard. The main purpose of this is so that we will not have to put it all away again.

Smart Mug is 6 X 8 inches on watercolor paper and will serve the purpose nicely for a cup of coffee for the Yart Sale. It is painted in watercolors.

I have a few other things on special in my Yart Sale Section, so drop by and see what's out in my cyber Yart. Click here to see the Smart Mug or go to http://DreamON.Etsy.com .

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.