Friday, June 20, 2008

Shoemania Alive and Well


What woman doesn't just luuuuuv shoes? Well, maybe a few, but most of us would love to challenge Imelda Marcos for collecting many, many pairs of shoes if we had the means, the feet that could wear them comfortably and the space of course. We would also have to live with someone that understood a girl and her need for shoes and not go postal with the arrival of each new pair.

This brand-spanking new pair of peep-toe black pumps with monstrously high, high heels is begging someone, right now, to take them home. My original painting, Girl's First Love, has been lovingly painted by a girl who understands the value of shoes -- many, many pairs of shoes. Yep, I'm that shallow! The painting is on a 10 x 10 square canvas with no staples on the sides, so it can be hung with or without a frame. It would make a cute girly bedroom or powder room decoration for your wall. It is painted in acrylics and has a little Florida beach sand added for texture.

The painting will be available in my Etsy shop, DreamON. Click here.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.