Friday, March 14, 2008

Purrfectly Devine? Must Have a Cat Somewhere?


"My full-time job is a special education teacher and I work in a grocery store deli part-time. My husband and I have one daughter who is pretty much on her own and planning to get married in 2009. We share our smoke-free home with 3 cats and one grandpuppy who are banned from the bead room," says the York, PA owner of Etsy shop, Purrfectlydevine.

Yes! There was a cat somewhere. I just knew it.

While the cats are in the other room, look what's happening (above). It's a beautiful necklace called Purple and Teal Sensation.


Reading her blog entitled Life As I Experience It, I gather it's been an awful winter in Pennsylvania this year. Now that it's March, soon the snow will end. That's the way it's written anyway. March is the threshold to Spring.


Shown on the right are the Jadite Earrings which have a matching bracelet in her shop.

Attention to the left ,where you will find the Victorian Inspired Necklace and Bracelet ebtw Spring Bouquet. Says the owner, "The lampwork beads with the flower design serve as the focal for both pieces. There are rose Sworovski crystal in 2 sizes, small green pearls, and larger mauve pearls. All metal is sterling silver." This piece is a part of the EtsyBead collection which is done to theme.

Be sure to look up Purrfectly Devine at these locations:

http://purrfectlydevine.etsy.com/
http://purrfectlydevine.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kim said...

I like that first necklace!

purrfectlydevine said...

Thanks for a great feature!

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.