Friday, April 18, 2008

Henrietta and The Drewster - Paintings A Day


This afternoon I find myself writing my 100th post to this blog. Should be some celebratory thing happening, like the celebration of the 100th episode of a TV show or something?How about a red carpet, fancy new dress, bouquet of flowers or a bottle of wine? I'll be waiting.


Anyway, today I have two paintings. They fit nicely together as a pair. They are Henrietta and The Drewster, a pair of colorful chickens done in watercolor and black marker (Sharpie). They are pretty cute, totally unrealistic chickies. They already found a home on Etsy in my shop DreamON, and I would sell the pair for $10 less if someone wanted to buy them both. Just convo me on Etsy, and I'll gitterdun!

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.