Friday, January 18, 2008

Fashion Divas Series

At the end of the year, my new inspiration for a series has been the Fashion Diva collection. It started with making cards, and rapidly spread into paintings. There are now three. Claudette had taken up residence on my blog for a week or so, but yesterday I received word that she had been sold at the Artists' Guild Gallery on Anna Maria Island, on Florida's West Coast, so I will have to replace her with Babette or Marcee. In the meantime I AM dancing the happy dance.

No comments:

My Workspace

My Workspace
On The Pier At St. Simons Island

New Art, New Techniques, Hints, Thoughts, Photos and More

Stay tuned! For purchase information about any of the artwork, check out my Etsy store -- DreamON or send me email (conversation) by pressing the contact button at http://DreamON.Etsy.com.